Search

Coming Together

Today, we started putting together different parts of the robot. The electrical team started putting together the final electrical board, which is a box that unhinged. The programming team used a mock electrical board and the chassis to test the driving of the robot, and things went pretty smoothly. We got a new 3D printer, and we set it up and loaded in some filament.


10 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

The wiring has been rerouted and the programming updated, and our robot is looking good and is ready to drive! Tweaks will be in progress over the next week, and we will be ready for competition on Ma